The St. Pauls Review has served the northern Robeson County trade area since 1922. St. Pauls got its first paper in 1911, when The Messenger began publishing. In 1922, it became The Review. The St. Pauls Review, a prize-winning member of the North Carolina Press Association, had an unbroken streak of publishing a quality local, emphasis on local, paper since 1922, and has never missed an edition, even through WWII when paper, ink and supplies and equipment were in short supply.
The Review is now an online-only publication produced at The Robesonian office by Civitas Media. Sister papers include The Bladen Journal in Elizabethtown, The Robesonian in Lumberton, and The Red Springs Citizen in Red Springs.
For more information about The St. Pauls Review, please call us at 910-739-4322.